DECEMBER BEGINS TOMORROW!! IT'S SO EXCITING!! I'm very busy at the moment, but I'm counting down the days till the holidays come to pass and I get to lie in and properly enjoy the festive season!
What have you been getting up to in the lead up to Decemeber, and what will you be doing when it arrives tomorrow? I've been going all out with the Christmas spirt. Our tree is up, the leaves are on the ground and whenever I have some spare time I'm making decorations. I've made a string christmas tree and a garland as well as bought some things. Would you be interested in a post on decorations?
Look out for a review of Will Grayson, Will Grayson!
Keep your eyes peeled from some Christmas themed posts! Anything you'd like to see?
Around the Blogosphere:
- Georgia created an awesome graphic for her review of A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray.
- The Book Shimmy Awards are in their final round! Make sure you go and vote. :)
- Amber is having another Debutathon :D I had a load of fun joining in last year, even though I was so busy. I plan on taking part again this year, so watch out for my sign-up post!
Top 4 Posts:
- Letter From A Reader: Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
- It's Cold Outside and I'm Huddling Up With...
- Things I Learnt in YA: Forests are a NO, NO!
- 7 Discussions to Make You Think
Top 5 Songs:
- True North - Jillette Johnson: This song is perfect. It's powerful, moving and I find it impossible to get sick of.
- Blank Space - Taylor Swift: Taylor has made it on to my list yet again with a song that just proves her awesomeness. She literally just made a parody of all the parodies made of her. And it's catchy too.
- Outside - Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding: I love the beat of this song. I first heard it on the radio and since then I've been playing it whenever I'm getting ready.
- The Hanging Tree - Mockingjay pt1: The Hanging Tree is a key part of Mockingjay, and they interpreted it beautifully in the film. It's a beautiful, haunting melody, and it makes me want to tear up.
- Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid 30: This is for a great cause, and with such an amazing contribution of singers, it instantly touches you. I love it.
Take Away the Books:
- I WENT TO SEE MOCKINGJAY. IT WAS AMAZING AND IT KILLED MY FEELS AND OH MY GOSH IT IS PERFECTION.
- The Jurassic World trailer is out! I'm SOOO excited! I'm a huge fan of Jurassic Park if you haven't realised yet, and I'm hoping this film will be awesome.
- I went to see a musical called Blood Brothers, and that was also amazing. I highly recommend it, even though the story is extremely sad. Like TFiOS sad. YES, I CRIED THAT MUCH. I HAD A MELTDOWN. XD